Monday, June 30, 2008

Miley Wants You to See Her Again

The whole Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus phenomena is on the peripheral of my consciousness most days, but I couldn't escape her latest song that's being played on our local pop station. It's pretty damn catchy so I went looking for the video and found this (see below). Can someone confirm that the blond is Miley? Just wondering because she gets horizontal with the slightly cute but greasy-haired boy at the end of the vid.


Oh yeah. And this goes out to PreppyGirl because I know her daughter is a Hannah Montana fan and I'm willing to take bets that she sings along to this one as well in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...