Monday, April 23, 2007

My Last Week on Kiss FM

This is my last week at 106.9 Kiss FM (WKZA).

I've had a fabulous time doing the news here and being "The Truth Lady" for the past year and nine months, but it was time to move on.

Fortunately, I'm not going too far away. Starting May 7th, I will be doing the morning news for 107.9 WRFA: Radio For the Arts here in Jamestown. This is a low-power FM station owned by the Arts Council of Chautauqua County. Time Warner Cable 8 News will continue to sponsor the newscast.

Even though the station is low-power and can only picked up by radios in the immediate Jamestown-area, WRFA streams online and can be heard all over the world. For the first time, my parents will be able tune in to hear me do the news in the morning if they wished.

I've made some wonderful friends at Kiss FM, and will certainly miss seeing those left there on a regular basis. I hope all of you who have tuned in, especially since August when I started visiting the Morning Show in person, have enjoyed what you've heard. Keep listening and tune into 107.9 WRFA from time to time to hear what cool, interesting things are happening over there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eric Massa, NY29th is a finalist in the DFA contest.

Please vote for Eric here

http://www.democracyforamerica.com/allstars

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...