Sunday, April 01, 2007

Google's April Fool

Here's to a great April Fool's Day joke by Google. The concept of Gmail Paper was heralded on the Gmail log in page. I wouldn't have even saw it if I hadn't logged onto a different computer to check my email tonight. The ludicrous nature of the service raised suspicion and then my suspicions were confirmed when I checked the file name of the image you see in this post: "ss_afj.jpg" (afj= April Fools Joke). I'll be smiling for the rest of the evening.



Addendum:
Apparently there was one other joke that Google had up its sleeve for April Fools. This one is Google TiSP beta. The joke is that you can get wireless internet in your house through the "toilet internet service provider." Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...