Thursday, October 13, 2005

Odd Days Off

I'm spending the first of a couple odd days off today at home. Our vacation policy at work says we can only carry so many hours of time from fiscal year to fiscal year, and I was over by 2 1/2 days. It's nice to have a random day of the week to do laundry and work on various chores. Heck, I'm even getting a chance to update the ol'blog!

The past few months have been interesting. Matt and I got back into radio news in a round about way. We're not getting paid, but when it comes to doing something you love, pay doesn't always matter. If this was our main job, you bet it would be an issue! In the meantime, I'm happy with free dry cleaning and the occasional case of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...