Friday, May 06, 2005

The Bells Are Ringing

Help our friends, Clair & Kevin, win the wedding of their dreams!

The lovely duo has entered a local radio contest for a spectacular June wedding. Recently, the two realized that their dream to be married in August just wasn't financially feasible, so the only way they could get married and have a super-nice day was if they won this contest.

Clair and Kevin are a super couple. Matt and I have known them both for many years, and they truly deserve this. They both have jobs they love, but don't necessarily pay the best. We're asking that you vote early and often:

Record Your Vote for Kevin and Clair on this page.

1 comment:

Mags said...

I voted! Be sure to let us know if they win...

~mags

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...