Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Truth

Truth

I have no life this month.

Truth

We are not as far along with packing as I would like to be despite what my husband says.

Truth

I think stress at work and at home caused me to lose a couple pounds last week. Either that or it's the natural rise of and fall of weight a woman goes through every month.

Truth

I'm worried that the mortgage process is going to fuck up our closing date, thus rendering all plans to move into our new house Memorial Day weekend obsolete.

Truth

My to-do list at work and the time allowed to complete it makes me worried that I will fail. I fear failure. And getting yelled at.

Truth

I dreamt I got a job managing a professional hockey team. Several nights before that I dreamt I was visiting Prince Edward Island with my family in the Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...