- The audit is done. We came out squeaky clean with very minor issues from what I've heard.
- My iPod is busted. Again. We're talking about the replacement Apple sent me. It pretty much wouldn't work right out of the box. This is not good. NOT GOOD.
- I have 50 invites available for Gmail. Email me if you want an account.
- We're taking in TWO Amerk's games this weekend along with a performance of "Great Expectations." Much happiness abound.
- We're going to Rochester! Buddy will get to run around in my parent's fenced in backyard. He better enjoy it since our new house (should we get it) has no yard. That's not a bad thing when considering Matt's bubble-boy tendancies.
Thursday, March 17, 2005
Car 54 Where Are You?
Where have we been? Well, hopefully we'll officially be knee-deep in the house buying process as of my lunch hour today. Other news in list format:
I'm a fan of sites that automatically refresh. It means I don't have to worry I missed something because I hadn't refreshed in t...
Some years ago, my friend Jane created a group on Facebook called "Everything Pumpkin Flavored" in honor of all those wonderful pu...