Sunday, October 03, 2004

Quickie...

I'm finding it hard to believe I'm up and functioning before 7am on a Sunday, but I wanted to leave a quick post before I headed back to Chautauqua Institution. The volunteering is going well as it could considering how different an event this is for John Edward's staff AKA this isn't a one day rally-deal where you get in and get out in 24 hours. We actually had to cut back on volunteers!

So I'm driving a golf cart around a lot between press sites aaaaannnnndddd that's about it for the moment. However, I have passed by Mrs. Edwards although I didn't initially realize it was her. A nice lady. By nice, I mean that she smiled and said hello. I've run into some local politicians that don't always do that! I hear that today may be more eventful in terms of what there is to do around our location. When all this is done, I'll fill you in on what I assume I'm allowed to. Lots of rules about keeping our mouths shut due to privacy issues. Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...