Wednesday, June 30, 2004

To Hyphen Or Not To Hyphen?

Matt and I got our marriage license today. We did the big compromise on changing names which has resulted in a hyphen for me. It was either that or I wasn't taking his name at all.

So one step closer. It does feel a little weird. We should have at least one picture of us filling out papers that his secretary took. Nothing like documenting the whole shabang from start to finish. Heck, I was even there when Matt's divorce was finalized* in 1999. How's that for being there every step of the way?


* Matt's previous marriage was already in divorce proceedings when I met him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...