Thursday, July 01, 2004

Before Sunrise... Before Sunset

One of my favorite movies from the 1990s was Before Sunrise. The sequel, Before Sunset, will start showing in theatres tomorrow and already is garnering favorable reviews.

The great thing about the first movie was the dialogue. It reminded me of conversations I had with friends throughout the years. I suppose people like certain films depending on how much of themselves they see reflected on the screen.

While I've seen this movie with many friends, the time I watched it with Matt holds a special place in my heart since it was a time when our relationship began its slow turn from friendship to something more.

Before Sunset: Official Site
IndieWire Review
Related Post on Chicagoist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...