Friday, June 25, 2004

"I knew it was bad, but I had no idea things were this bad..."

We saw Fahrenheit 9/11 tonight in Erie, PA. I don't think it's radical or hyperbolic to say that every American needs to see this film. And after seeing this film, every eligible American should register to vote if they have not done so at this time. We both stay very up to date on current events and the buzz going on around blogs, but even Matt commented that he had no ideas the lies, cover-ups, and corruption are as bad as they are. This led to me stealing his comment for the title of this blog.

Fahrenheit 9/11: The Official Site
View the Trailer for the Movie
The surprise review by FOX news
Register To Vote (courtesy of John Kerry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...