Thursday, June 24, 2004

Visitors to the La Casa House

The title is a joke (think of what the Spanish phrase translates into and then you'll know how weird my sense of humor is).

Heidi and Ryan are visiting us right now so Ryan can more leisurely register for classes at SUNY Fredonia.

Apparently, the quiet country life has led Heidi to want to move in with us. I say, "Sure, but only if you cook!" She was a bit flabbergasted when I informed her earlier today that we didn't have flour (that I knew of), baking powder, or cream for making whipped cream. Dinner menu for tonight includes grilled chicken done in Greek marinade, couscous tabouleh (that I made!), regular salad, possibly pita bread, and homemade strawberry shortcake for dessert. We're also hoping to add some Southern Tier Brewing Company draft beer to that meal along with some Sangria that I'll make when I get home.

2 comments:

battlemaiden said...

Are you monitoring my internet usage? I feel so invaded!

Ryan said...

It's like there's no privacy anymore! ;o)

Great couple of days staying with you & Matt!

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...