Thursday, January 22, 2004

Get the Real Stuff Next Time

So I decided to try my variation on coke with lime and Tanqueray last night when Matt and I joined some friends for a drink at a local bar. The drink fell flat. It just didn't have that taste I was expecting. Of course the bar doesn't have the new diet Coke with lime, so it wasn't going to be an exact test. Guess I need to go buy some Tanqueray and the new diet Coke. I suppose the plus side was the drink performed adequately in the raising blood alcohol level department. Two drinks and I was done. Woke up this morning wishing we hadn't stayed out to 1:30am. End of story there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...