Wednesday, December 24, 2003

This Says It All

Instead of me going on a mini-rant, I'll let Shep do it for me. What he says pretty much sums it up for me. However, I'd add in something to the effect of "since I'm not a Christian, a big chunk of why we observe this holiday is lost on me." Right. Even going home to decorate cookies with my dad last weekend didn't completely drag me out of the seasonal doldrums. However, I am still thankful for the family and friends that I do have. I've been a very lucky girl in that sense. Some year I'll figure out what I need to do in order to properly enjoy this holiday again. In the meantime, I'm wishing you all health, wealth, and happiness in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...