Sunday, December 28, 2003

Where The Hell Did THAT Come From???

I was fixing a floor rug at the base of the stairs that go to the second floor of our house when I noticed a white tube on the floor. Curious, I picked it up to see that the label read "Equate: Lubricating Jelly". It was empty. I called for Matt and asked him if he knew what it was for. He looked at it and looked at me with an ultra-confused look on his face. "That's not your's is it??" "No!" I answered. We stared at the tube some more. "Who would have been here that would have used that?" I asked. "I have no idea!" he answered. We mulled over possible people, but came to no conclusions. Matt's latest guess is that one of our friends put it there as a joke. Still, it's pretty disturbing to find an empty container of a generic form of KY Jelly just laying around your house and you have no idea how it got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...