Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Oh Hooray! The Trailer for HP3!

I finally had a chance to check out the trailer for Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban today. Visit this site to see it yourself. This is still my most favorite Harry Potter book and I'm really looking forward to the movie (June4June4June4!). On an HP-related note, Daniel Radcliffe, who plays Harry, has signed on to do HP & The Goblet of Fire. Guess he's sticking with a good thing. Let's hope he doesn't age too much to look authentic in the role. He's currently 14 years old and if I remember correctly, Harry is only 13 in Book 4. As long as they keep making these movies at break-neck speed he should be fine. And hopefully the quality doesn't suffer either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...