Thursday, November 20, 2003

A Week Until Turkey Day

It blows my mind that Thanksgiving is less than a week away when you calculate that by this time next week, my family will have consumed dinner and dessert. This year should be especially interesting since Matt's parents will be coming up to spend the holiday with my family. They're even staying overnight, which has potential disaster written all over it seeing as how my parent's house isn't exactly dust-free and Matt's mom has bad asthma. I guess that's what oxygen tanks are for. In the meantime, I have to figure out how I'm going to fit my stuff, my grandparent's stuff, and my grandparents in my little Toyota Tercel two-door car for the ride to Rochester!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...