Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Biding My Time While Waiting for Harry

The fifth installment of the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling will be released at midnight on Saturday, June 21st. In the meantime, I'm trying to get my reading habits back into gear by indulging in kids books like Holes by Louis Sachar and an occassional mystery like Between a Wok and a Hard Place by Tamar Myers. If only I had time to get down to the library and pick up the two more recent mysteries by Elizabeth Peters. Ah well. It's only a few more days before I can lock myself in a room to read Book Five in one shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...