Monday, June 16, 2003

Welcoming the Family Over


I just realized that I invited my Uncle, Aunt, two cousins, and my Aunt's mother over for dinner sometime during the Fourth Of July holiday weekend. That's a lot of people! And I don't even cook, really! And the house is a "disaster" AKA mail, political stuff, vacation stuff, and whatnot all over the place and the dishes need to be done. Again. I guess I just got so excited that I'm going to have family in town that I didn't think of the ramifications of having them over *grins* Ah well. The house needed a good sorting out anyway. I just hope Matt doesn't have a coniption over this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...