Thursday, March 06, 2003

Speculations About Bush's Speech Tonight


The Drudge Report is reporting rumors that Bush will announce that they have caught Bin Laden. The BBC says the White House is denying those rumors. It would be great news if it was true. My co-worker pointed out that it pulls the rug from under Bush in terms of his war on Iraq if rumor becomes truth.

Another note on our appointed-one: the latest Quinnipiac Poll says a "as-yet-unnamed" Democratic presidential nominee has a slight edge over President Bush in the next Presidential race. Polls have Hillary Clinton winning that race even though she says she will not run. I never cease to be amazed. Today is turning out to be decent afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...