Friday, March 07, 2003

He's soooo cute!


The girly-girl in me came out last night while watching Clueless. Paul Rudd, who plays Josh AKA the eventual love interest of Cher, is so hot in that movie! I mean, seriously, I just about swooned on my couch. I think it's his eyes. Matt came downstairs while I was watching and rolled his eyes. When the movie came out, a girl I ran into and a guy I knew in college (PJ) told me they thought I looked like Alicia Silverstone. I think it was my long hair. It was super-long back then. A year later, a friend of mine told me he thought I looked like Rene Russo. I had chopped my hair to chin length by that point. Hmm.. long hair makes you look young I guess. Guess I'll keep growing mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...