Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Things That Make You Go Hmmm....

About half-way to work, I heard my boss say on the radio that the inclement weather policy was in effect. By that time, I had determined that the roads weren't that bad, the sun was shining, and the wind was minimal. I still was cautious since the roads were still slightly covered with snow and it was too cold for salt to work effectively. The thing that pisses me off is that this guy in a red car insisted on following really close most of the way. How stupid can you be? When the weather sucks so much that there's a travel advisory, does that mean to tailgate someone because you don't think they're going fast enough? Stupid people.

On another note: if we can't find the other half of our trash can (the can part), then we'll have to buy a new one. Our old one got blown away in the wind last night. The lid was hanging out all by its lonesome by the curb this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...