Friday, November 22, 2002


This weather sucks..

It's snowing pretty good outside. It always seems to do this when I want to take a trip. My most infamous battle with weather came in 1999 when I planned on coming home to Rochester to see Sean, who was home on spring break. Wouldn't you know that some three or four feet of snow fell the day I was to drive home from Buffalo. I didn't realize it was that bad until I read a news report about the NYS Thruway being closed. I was going to go the long way around, and then decided against it. That was on a Thursday. I eventually made it home that Monday, but the snow was still piled so high that most two-lane side streets were made one-way by the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...