Thursday, October 24, 2002


Still Celebrating..

With the uncertainty that the U.S. Postal service delivers mail, I'm still receiving birthday cards and really nice packages. Round that off with a visit to Buffalo this weekend to see my parents, and you get a week long celebration of my birthday. Nice, eh? The rest of the actual day was very pleasant. I had lunch with Matt at one of our favourite lunch spots, The Bagel Company. When I got into work, my co-worker totally surprised me by offering me two tickets to the Sabres game that night. It was an excellent game between the Sabres and Philadelphia Flyers! It was even better since Buffalo won, natch'. So thanks again to everyone *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...