Tuesday, October 22, 2002


An Easy 26th

I know my boss had no idea he was giving me a nice break on my birthday when he gave me a research project to do at the library near my house. This meant I got to sleep in this morning, am wearing jeans instead of "work clothes," and I'll get to meet up with Matt for lunch later on. The library just opened, so I'll head over there in a moment. Another nice thing about not having to drive right into Mayville was that I got to make myself a proper cup of English Breakfast tea and eat blueberry waffles. Mmm! So even though I have to start phone banks tonight and probably won't have too much fun today, it still will be better than a regular day of work. And of course I thank the friends who have sent me best wishes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...