Thursday, July 04, 2002


I'll Never Get Used to the Small Town Thing

Matt and I bought tickets for the 9pm show of Men In Black II in Warren and then decided to get some dinner at Perkin's. On our way through downtown Warren I noticed all these chairs set up along the side of the road. Plastic chairs, lawn chairs, those chairs that fold up and fit into a carry bag, and even some card table chairs. Matt said, "Oh, they must be having a parade." Me: "Oh? Where are all the people then?" It seems that in Warren, people stake out their seats the night before the parade and then just leave their seats there. Matt refers to it as Warren getting ready for the second coming of christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...