Wednesday, May 08, 2002


Praise H-P!

Our computer came home yesterday afternoon. Matt took the afternoon off so he could begin the re-installing process of several programs we use. Then lo and behold! Matt turns on the computer to find that Hewlett-Packard transferred over all our data! I guess we had a few bad sectors on our old hard drive, so H-P gave us a new hard drive and copied our data onto it. I was very happy and relieved to have not lost countless emails, downloaded music, and my ever-growing bookmark (AKA Favourites) list. Naturally, I've learned my lesson when it comes to modern technology and have already started backing up email addresses and favourite links on web-based pages. Next step is to start burning some of those downloads onto CD! Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...