Wednesday, May 08, 2002


Mystery Worshipper

I've acted as a mystery shopper for Hallmark stores before, but it never crossed my mind that there were mystery worshippers as well! It's quite an ingenius idea if you're the type that goes to church every Sunday, even when you're on vacation (ie: my parents). And if I was the pastor at a church, this would be quite the useful site to see how visitor friendly the church is. For the "locals" that visit the link I provided, there is a review of St. Paul's Church in Rochester, NY and a review of the Sunday Summer Service at Chautauqua Institution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...