Sunday, January 13, 2002


Trading Spaces

I'm addicted to the show Trading Spaces on TLC. I stayed up until 2am last night watching the show since there were 3 1-hour episodes in a row. Christmas Day they had a Trading Spaces marathon and my entire family was watching the show and yelling "Oh God! Why that color??? What are they doing??? I think this is the episode where the husband just doesn't like (insert item) etc." I just want someone to re-do our kitchen. It sucks. There's not enough cabinet space and this plywood covered with a cloth skirt just doesn't cut it for a decent sink setup. You'd have to see it to understand and I might be too embarrassed to show you. Unfortunately, Matt and I don't have anyone to "trade spaces" with. The closest people would be our friends, Troy & Melissa, and they have their shit together when it comes to decorating. OH well. Guess I'll have to wait until we buy a house to really do some reconstruction. *laughs* You'd think I had plenty of reconstruction going on based on past posts! That reconstruction was just painting dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...