Monday, January 14, 2002


Comfort Food

Dinner tonight consisted of happy, comfort food. Frozen blueberry waffles toasted and covered with butter and real maple syrup, hot tea, and Troyer's Salt & Vinegar potato chips. Not exactly something that someone who's watching what she eats should be ingesting, but I truely believe that at times of the month like this that you have to indulge a little. Plus, it will be my only chance for a "real dinner" the rest of this week with all the meetings I have.

Not much else new to report. I had a thought for a post earlier today but lost it. Ah well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...