Tuesday, January 08, 2002


Instant Karma

I should have added to my last post that my karma caught up with me quickly in that whole scenario. My S.O. and I went through a very bitter break-up that included mediation since we couldn't work out our differences like normal people (well, she couldn't according to the mental health counselor I was talking to at the time). You could say how I treated my friend (the guy w/ the blog) came back at me three-fold. And I deserved it really. This little story does has a small happy ending. My ex-S.O. and I were friends again by the end of the school year. It literally took the whole year for that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...