Tuesday, January 15, 2002


Black Ice

I knew as I got into my car this morning that the roads would be slippery. Naturally, I took it easy going down the roads to get to the expressway, but apparently I still wasn't going slow enough to avoid a very nasty swath of black ice. Fortunately, I was able to keep control of my car and avoid flying out into the intersection. I was also fortunate that there wasn't any cars coming. The funny (not funny ha ha) thing is right before I hit the black ice, a tow truck went by carrying two cars that were involved in a fender bender. I had just enough time to muse that the one car probably was going too fast when I spun out. Strange stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...