Tuesday, December 18, 2001


The Internet as a Dating Forum

I often think people who "date" via the Internet and whatnot are nuts. Guaranteed, I'm not the end all when it comes to dating, but it just seems more appealing that you would date someone you meet in person rather than cyberspace. Hm. Well, I do know one person who dated someone she met over the Internet and agreed to marrying him without ever having met him. Read this article to learn more about that situation. Last I knew (as of a few years ago), she was filing for divorce.. the break-up was nasty.. and god knows what else. Maybe my views on Internet dating are not so half-cracked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...