Tuesday, December 18, 2001


Constant Comment

Aside from being a lovely type of tea, it’s also something I was asked about by a friend last night. “Why don’t you have a comments feature on your blog?” Well, to answer that, when I had blogback it went screwy so I threw my hands up in the air and said, “If they really have something urgent to say they can sign my guestbook or email me. My friend thought that was reasonable.

To Ring a Friend

Last night I rang up a few friends I hadn’t talked to in awhile due to the past madness of election season and moving. While I waited to see if I would get a callback (ansa-phone picked up), I logged on to my instant messenger. Sometimes, I think that’s a more viable way for me to keep in touch with my friends. I got caught up on the dalliances of one friend, general tidbits from another I haven’t seen in years but have recently started chatting with them online, and said hello-how-are-you-sorry-have-to-go to another before I took off for a drink with Matt and Lynda (a soon-to-be installed city councilwoman). Very nice. I’m placing bets on whether I’ll receive a phone call or even an email from the one person I called. I’m beginning to think he’s avoiding me, but that could just be my moodswings speaking. *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...