Saturday, December 08, 2001


Blogging Dreams

Early this morning I dreamt about someone whose blog I read. Very weird. Mostly because I've never met this person. Matt was in a chunk of the dream and most of it took place in Irondequoit (the town where I grew up). At one point, Matt and I were in a car going someplace, got there and when we were about to get out of the car, I noticed I was naked and told Matt we had to go home. He sighed an irritated sigh, silently said "F*ck" as he leaned over me, pulled some newspapers up to cover me and we drove off. I don't even want to know what Freud would think of that! But it was very strange to dream about this blog person, especially since they didn't look like how they look in real life (or what I gather from pictures).

Mopping Up

I washed the kitchen floor today. I had to change the water several times. Yes, it was that nasty! I don't think it had been cleaned in an awful long time and we didn't want to do it until the kitchen was painted and stuff. The linoleum, or whatever it is, is pretty nasty in itself. I'm not sure washing it actually helped, but at least there are gross spots on the floor. Well, at least not as many since there's a few spots that are permanent *sighs*

Holidays

I've gotten together most of the gifts I will be giving. The main thing left is making fudge and peanut brittle. I do aim to put up Christmas decorations tomorrow. Until I do that, I won't feel like wrapping presents. It's one of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...