Wednesday, November 07, 2001


Victory!

Even the unofficial votes have us winning. Thank God. By 1,700 votes. For complete election results (pre-absentee ballot count), go to Vote-Chautauqua. I know plenty of people that watched that site last night instead of freaking out with the rest of us at Headquarters as results trickled in. I'm serious about people getting freaked. There's still two legislative districts that are up in the air. It's looking good for our side though.

On a personal note, I did get a little emotional when Mark told me he had won for sure. I almost burst into tears and Mark had to give me a hug just to let me know it was cool. Goes to show just how nervous I was about stuff. The turn-out was pretty low and we have all sorts of theories about why that was. Oh well.

Vacationland

Friday Matt and I take off on our mini-holiday. I simply can't wait :-) 4 Days Away From Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...