Monday, September 03, 2001

One More Time!

I thought I had forgotten how to dance. Then I saw the Victoria's Secret commerical for Body by Victoria while I was at home. With "One More Time" by Daft Punk bouncing in the background, this model swung her hair around and got her groove on while sitting on a chair in some lingerie. Go figure. It inspired me to re-discover my inner dancer. The next hour or so after that (since my parents were at a wedding) I danced my way around the living room, through the kitchen and into the family room. There's something magical about tossing my hair around and my hips keeping time with whatever was on WBER. I actually feel my age of 24 and not the middle-age grump that I sometimes become as a result of work).

I think I must create a dance mix and keep this vibrant feeling of life burning within me. I've just been too serious lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...