Tuesday, September 04, 2001


The Shoes

I got to go on my shoe shopping bonanza Friday afternoon. I only bought 3 pairs and they will replace the beat-up versions I had before. It's amazing how you can wear out a pair of black heels in just 4 months. Even my mom concurred that it was time for a new pair. So here's what I got: plain black heel by Naturalizer, a dressier black loafer by Naturalizer, and brown loafers by Tommy Hilfiger. Mind you, I go for look, size and price.. never brand. All 3 cost me $40 each. That's quite a hefty final price tag, but I have such difficulty finding shoes to fit that it's worth it. Oh yeah.. we got all of this at the DSW shoe warehouse. *sighs* LOVE that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...