Friday, August 03, 2001

Last night Matt and I saw "Legally Blonde" at the Lakewood Cinema Six. It's really the only place you can see decent movies right away down here. Otherwise, you have to keep checking the schedule at the Reg Lenna Civic Center. From Fall through Spring they show movies that are borderline indie/good. During the summer, you have to go to Chautauqua to see that stuff. That sucks. I guess they're showing "Memento" next week. Ah well.

Hey! Great news :-) My friend Sean and Anne may be coming down to Jamestown for a visit next Wednesday. I'm pretty psyched about that. Not only will I get to see them, it will also lead to a clean house. Having guests over puts me into a cleaning frenzy. Start taking bets now on just what gets done *heh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...