Friday, August 03, 2001

Christ on a.. (insert word here)

My friend Ryan enlightened me to the phrase above. I forget his favourite connotation of it. I think it was something like "Christ on a piece of toast" or something like that. Well, after not hearing/seeing this phrase for months, I saw two versions within an hour of each other this morning. "Christ on a monorail" and "Christ on a bike." Unsurprisingly, they were in two of the blogs I read (Meg AKA not.so.soft and Jessica AKA paranoid.android. Talk about funny coincidences.

I'm trying to resist the urge to post a list that I've seen on some other blogs (All the people you've kissed). I decided that I'd give people who read this the opportunity to say "Ew! No!" or "Sure! Go!" So email me and tell me whether or not you think it would be in ok taste to divulge my kissy-face past *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...