Sunday, July 01, 2001

I'm trying to listen to WBER on-line, but the link doesn't seem to be working. That happens sometimes. I haven't figured out if it's just due to everyone listening to it and taking up all the "spots" or if the link is just screwed. This is what Sunday mornings are for, aimless thinking.

The thunderstorms I mentioned yesterday have moved on. It was so dark in my "dining room"/computer/tv room that I almost had to turn on the lights. But why waste energy if you don't have to?

Amazing! The sun is shining!

Well, on my list of stuff to do or like to do this weekend. The only thing that's on its way to being completed is reading one of my library books. I'm more than half-way through it.. My Little Blue Dress by Bruno Maddox.

It's nice to be in July. I'm still at the "youngish" state where I feel like I can really shake off the shackles of being in school. Of course it's only been six years since high school and two years since college. July is just that time of freedom. I must admit that most of my "summer romances" seemed to take shape during this month. And naturally, most of them fell off in August or by mid-September. You would think I'd learn right? Guess I wouldn't be human if I did!

Email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...