Friday, July 27, 2001


Does anybody else find it bizarre that we can have blistering hot days one part of the week and then really cool-must-wear-a-jacket weather the other half? Oh wait *smacks self upside head* I live in Western New York.. what was I thinking??

The more I thought about it, the more I realized that this is fairly normal. I can remember going to camp (Girl Scout or music) and having it get real cool about mid-way through the week and scrambling to find any particle of clothing that might keep me warm. It's the mornings that'll kill ya'. *heh* Although I do like being able to sleep well at night.

It's Friday, It's Friday, It's Friday *sings* That doesn't really mean anything since I do have work to do this weekend, but it's the principle that I won't have to drive to Mayville tomorrow morning or Sunday. If I lived in Rochester still I wouldn't bitch about a 30 minute commute, but something about having to do it out here bugs me. At least it's pretty!!

'K.. gotta go to work. Say, if you read me and you have a blog.. let me know (email in the left columns). I'll go read you and link you *grins* Aw gee, aren't I nice? *laughs* K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...