Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ending One Thing...

Next week Friday, May 27, 2011 will be the last day that my newscast airs during "Small Things Considered" on WRFA-LP.

I have enjoyed volunteering my time to read the news for WRFA these past 4 years and also enjoyed my time with WKZA, which started in August 2005. Unfortunately, the demands on my time plus changes in local media have led to me deciding to end the partnership for now.

I'm grateful to everyone who has tuned in to listen to WRFA over the years. At this point, I know they are working to fill the time slot my news was in with some other news feature. There's a good shot it will be local stuff, so please continue to tune in every day.

I don't intend to stay away from radio. Matt and I are already discussing possibilities for programming we can create together for WRFA. I'll be sure to report anything that develops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...