Monday, February 16, 2009

Cutting In

Matt has begun cutting in the paint for our dining room. Since we're painting it a Behr's "Classic Cherry", Matt put up a gray primer so that we wouldn't have to do 3 coats of paint. Hopefully.

Our goal is to get the dining room done this week. This includes painting, me sanding/spray painting the two wall sconces, moving furniture back into place, and hanging some items. The reason for the push is that my mom, my Aunt Carol, and my mom's friend Susan arrive Friday for a Ladies Weekend in Jamestown. If the dining room doesn't get done, eating meals will be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...