Monday, December 22, 2008

Office Picture

Pam tagged me for this one.

Rules
  1. Take a picture of yourself.. riiiiiight.. NOW!
  2. DO NOT change your clothes. DO NOT fix your hair.. Just take a picture.
  3. Post that picture with NO editing.
  4. Post these instructions with your picture.
  5. Tag 10 people to do this!

This is me at my desk in my office. If you look out the window to my left, you can see the white haze of snow falling.

I tag:
Matt, Len, Nick, Tara, Emma, Ryan, Jennifer (All Things), Jen (14221), Jenny Cisney (I'm about to start singing "27 Jenifers" by Mike Doughty any moment now), and Shannon.

2 comments:

Tara Lamont said...

Ohhh - you got me on a day off with no make up. I followed directions. Ugh.
T

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine people bring perfectly honest doing this spontaneous photo posting.

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...