Thursday, July 03, 2008

Garage Sale-ing The Fourth

For about four to five years, Matt and I have been saying we're going to have a garage sale to get rid of some of the excess stuff we have in our house. That day has come.

Friday, July 4th and Saturday, July 5th from 9am to 4pm we are holding a garage sale at our house.

I just finished organizing all our stuff inside the garage since it's raining out. I've managed to fill up six tables and then resorted to arranging other items in boxes under the tables. And this is before my parents and in-laws bring over their own stuff tomorrow.

Yes. This will be a family affair. On top of holding a garage sale, we will also have my parents and two aunts staying with us Friday to Sunday.

Items we are selling include 2 televisions, children's books (beginning reader to Young Adult), paperback/hardcovers, stereo, women's clothing/shoes/purses/jewelry, Easter and Christmas decorative items, telephones/portable cd players, houseware items (we have 3 cheese graters!), some toys, a hot pink & purple 10-speed bike, and a god knows what else.

If you want to stop down to check it out, send me an email at muzenews(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll email back the address. Otherwise, you're stuck looking for our signs that we'll hopefully put up tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...