Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I hear they have Starbucks in hell

Am I ruining my news cred' and possibly buying myself a direct ticket to hell if I look through my news scripts for tomorrow, see a story about the Pope being in the United States and have the following conversation with myself?:
"Hmm.. Pope lands in U.S. today. Is deeply ashamed about all the pedo-priests. Will be visiting NYC. Visiting Chautauqua County? Negative? Ok. Fuck the Pope story then."
Yeah. I thought so. I better pack my bags.

1 comment:

Mr. Nighttime said...

They do have Starbucks in hell...only your Starbucks card balance is always zero.......;-)

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...