Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr

I just double-checked the calendar. It can't be Wednesday already! I'm not sure where my time has gone.

I did make 6 batches of brittle last night (3 peanut, 3 cashew). I have at least 3 more batches to do.

A lot of laundry was washed and dried, but not folded.

The dining room table has been turned into present central as I tried to figure out who I needed gifts for still (at least 4 right now).

I had a drink on Monday with Kevin and Clair, who were in town to see everyone before the holidays.

I had a drink at Forte with Matt and Shelly last night so I could bitch about stuff.

My chili got rave reviews at the office holiday luncheon today. Damn easy recipe too since it involves a slow-cooker (1 lb hamburger, 1 can kidney beans, 1 can diced tomatoes, 1 can cannelloni beans, 1 can tomato paste, chili powder and Frank's Red Hot Sauce to tastes. Mix it up and turn on slow-cooker. No other cooking required).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...