Monday, May 19, 2008

Welcome to the Blogosphere - Jamestown Post Journal!

The company that owns the Jamestown Post-Journal has decided to join the rest of the crazy Internet world by getting its employees to blog on the paper's website.

There's quite a cast of characters over there offering dialogue on everything from liberal to conservative issues, the latest entertainment amusements, and even posts about copy-writing. Well, one post at least on that.

Go have a gander, get a user name, and start commenting away.

If you have a local (Chautauqua County-area) blog that you would like linked/discussed/pointed at, feel free to leave the link in comments below or email me at muzenews(at)gmail(dot)com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out. I hope you have a hand in increasing our traffic.

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...