Friday, November 30, 2007

Weekend Note

If you're looking for something holiday-related to do this weekend, don't forget that you can come hear a talented choir and pit orchestra perform The Living Christmas Tree at the First Covenant Church on Spring/Fifth Streets in the city of Jamestown.

The performance schedule is as follows:
Friday (tonight): 8pm
Saturday (Dec. 1st): 5pm, 8pm
Sunday (Dec. 2nd): 5pm, 8pm

Tickets are $5, and are available at the church, and at the door I assume. I've heard that Sunday's 8pm performance has sold slowly.

With that kind of performance schedule, I won't be up to much else other than sleeping in and my usual grocery shopping/news stuff on Sunday. Post-weekend, though, you'll find me at Labyrinth around 8pm. Something cinematic. That's all I'm going to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...